|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
Read more about 'Ghuguni'
1 cup peas white
3 tbsps onion chopped
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
1/2 inch Cinamon
2 tbsps mustard oil
to taste salt
1. Soak white peas in water for 6 hours. Add salt, turmeric, potato and pressure cook for 2-3 whistle or boil them till they are soft and cooked.
2. In a pan heat oil, add cinamon. Add chopped onion and fry at medium flame till they are light brown.
3. Add garlic, ginger paste and fry till the masala release oil.
4. Remove skin of the boiled potato and mash it well. Add this to pan and saute for a minute. Add all spice powder except black pepper.
5. Add boiled peas with the water and cook for 4 minute at medium flame.
6. If you want to serve is as a snack, then make the gravy thick
7. Sprinkle black pepper powder, chat masala and serve hot.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, sliced onion, chopped green chili.
Note: To have it as a snack, mix chopped cucumber, chopped tomato, chopped onion, ground nuts and sev with ghuguni and sprinkle chat masala.